General Provisions and Rules
Bookings at the Cottington Campsite are managed by The Lake House Kitchen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We will not accept or tolerate aggressive or abusive behaviour (either physical or verbal) to anyone working for or on behalf of Cottington Lakes & Campsite.
- Check-in time is between 12pm and 3pm.
- If your arrival is delayed, please contact The Lake House Kitchen (01304 371898).
- For the safety and protection of adults, children and animals alike, whilst on site vehicles must not exceed 10mph.
- Pitches must (unless by prior arrangement), be vacated by 10am.
- BBQs are permitted provided that they are raised off the ground. Hot charcoal and embers must not be placed on the grass (or in the hedgerows) and must be disposed of appropriately, once cold.
- Campfires are not permitted.
- The cost of fishing is not included in your pitch fees and day tickets must be arranged through AKC (the on-site tackle shop) upon, or after, arrival.
- Unless you are fishing, access to, or beyond, the lakes is absolutely prohibited. These areas are NOT for walking / dog walking or cycling.
- Parents must supervise their (dependent) children at all times.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times when outside.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs.
- All rubbish and waste must be disposed of appropriately.
- Caravans and ancillary equipment are campers responsibilities and we accept no liability for their damage or theft.
- At our absolute discretion, we reserve the right to terminate the stay of any persons deemed to be causing a nuisance of any sort, or for failing to comply with any of the site rules, and compensation or refunds will not be considered.
- We reserve the right to decline bookings, which in our opinion may be unsuitable, either by reason of numbers, composition or false declaration.